Tuesday, October 30, 2012

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Check out this excerpt from the endorsement of Mitt Romney by the Los Angeles News Group: 

"Romney is not merely an acceptable alternative to Obama. He is an honorable, trustworthy and steady leader " 

WTF?  Have I entered some parallel universe?  This has to be satire doesn't it?  HonorableReally?  The campaign that won't be dictated by fact checkers is honorable?  Truly Amazing.  Trustworthy?  You've got to be kidding me, did they even pay attention to the campaign, it's been lie after lie from Mitt & Co.  Steady?  His opinions change with the wind, how does that portend to steadiness?  It's appalling to me that much of the media is overlooking all of his shortcomings, I cannot recall a worse Presidential candidate, why he is not being called to the wood shed for this campaign is truly baffling to me.  Anything to win I guess, it saddens me though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment