Saturday, January 14, 2017

TPSG Top 10 Movies of 2016

Better late than never.  Disclaimers:  For various reasons, I saw fewer movies in 2016 than in any recent year that I can recall.  This list only contains movies that I have personally seen.  I'm not a movie critic.  You are not going to see a lot of art house or documentaries in this list.  It's also subject to updating as I see more 2016 movies.

TPSG Top 10 Movies of 2016:
  1. Deadpool - Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin 
  2. Deepwater Horizon - Mark Wahlberg, Kurt Russell
  3. Sully - Tom Hanks, Aaron Eckhart 
  4. Hacksaw Ridge - Andrew Garfield, Vince Vaughn
  5. The Nice Guys - Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe
  6. Hell or High Water - Chris Pine, Jeff Bridges 
  7. Captain America: Civil War - Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr
  8. O.J.: Made in America - Ezra Edelman
  9. Suicide Squad - Will Smith, Margot Robbie
  10. Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill

Worst Movie of 2016:  Ride Along 2 - Kevin Hart, Ice Cube

Haven't Yet Seen:  "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story", "La La Land", "Moonlight", "Manchester By the Sea", "Arrival", "Jackie", "Everyone Wants Some", "Lion", "Nocturnal Animals", "Hidden Figures", "Fences".

Previous Years: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1980, 1979, 1978, 1977, 1976, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1972, 1971, 1970.

No comments:

Post a Comment