Wednesday, January 1, 2014

TPSG Top 10 Movies of 2013

IMO, these are the Top 10 Movies of 2013. The obvious disclaimer of course being, they are the Top 10 Movies that I've currently SEEN, I'm not a movie reviewer, I haven't seen them all, especially the newer releases (I hate that so many great movies are always released so late in they year).  I suspect that this list will be updated once I've seen a few of these newer releases.  Anyways, here goes:
  1. Dallas Buyers Club - Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto
  2. 12 Years A Slave - Chiwetel Ejiofor, Lupita Nyong'o
  3. Captain Phillips - Tom Hanks, Barkhad Abdi
  4. World War Z - Brad Pitt, Mireille Enos 
  5. The Wolf of Wall Street - Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill
  6. American Hustle - Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper 
  7. Gravity - Sandra Bullock, George Clooney
  8. Elysium - Matt Damon, Jodi Foster 
  9. Lone Survivor - Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch 
  10. Fruitvale Station - Michael B Jordan, Octavia Spencer
Worst Movies of 2013:  Grown Ups 2 & R.I.P.D.

Previous Years:  2012, 2011, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment