Saturday, September 11, 2010

South Dakota 41, Minnesota 38

Yep, you read that correctly, the Gophers lost at home to South Dakota 41-38 today.  That is just not acceptable.  South Dakota is a FCS team and not a very good one at that, they lost to Central Florida 38-7 last week.  I've been a Tim Brewster fan since he was hired and have been preaching patience with him from the get go but I think my patience may have finally run out.  You just cannot lose to South Dakota.  Their young inexperienced defense played like a young inexperienced defense today, no pass rush, horrible coverage, no contain, poor tackling, it was just plain embarrassing.  I fear what USC's offense will do to them next week.  They were just completely unprepared to play this football game, I cannot put into words how disappointed I am.  I hate to say it, but it may be time to consider bringing in a new proven head coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment