Sunday, September 9, 2012

Arizona St 45, Illinois 14

Todd Graham got off to an impressive 2-0 start at ASU on Saturday night with a 45-14 victory over Illinois.  You have to be impressed with Graham's "High Octane Offense", it is hitting on all cylinders early on.  You could probably make the case that ASU is one of the surprise team's in the country, not so much that they are 2-0 but more by the way that they are 2-0, they have won very impressively.   They are going to be a fun team to watch this year.

Observations:

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know what DirecTV has against college football fans; maybe they are scared if they add the Pac-12 network they will have to increase subscribers to much in February to keep them happy. I am in the mind that all Americans should have access to all football, but then again I’m a football junky so I could be wrong. I was worried Dish wouldn’t either; it was looking like the Pac-12 season would be missed by me as well. When I was getting ready to leave from my shift on Friday night from Dish I saw the communication saying the deal had been reached saving my college football season. I enjoyed the game as I usually do, but it looks like my Buffs might have a tough year ahead of them, especially looking at the fourth quarter, at least I can enjoy the USC-Cal game coming up.

    ReplyDelete