Monday, November 7, 2011

TPSG Endorses Wes Gullett .....

..... over Greg Stanton for Mayor of Phoenix.  I'm honestly not thrilled by either candidate but of the two I think Wes Gullett is much more likely to shake things up a bit and I think that's needed, especially when it comes to pension reform (which IMO is much needed).  His opposition to the 2% food tax and the recent increase in city water rates also appeals to me.  Stanton is more of an insider and I really don't see him changing much.  So, I urge all registered voters (and if you're not a registered voter, WTH is wrong with you?) in Phoenix to vote for Wes Gullett for Mayor tomorrow.

****Election Results****
Greg Stanton defeats Wes Gullett 56% to 43%.  Apparently, people are happy with the status quo.

No comments:

Post a Comment