Friday, November 2, 2012

Chris Christie on Obama

I must admit, I gained a lot of respect for Chris Christie the last few days, it's time like this when someone's true character shows through, I applaud him for the way he's dealing with Hurricane Sandy's aftermath.  Republicans should be asking themselves right about now if they really want to be stuck with Mitt Romney again in 2016

Here's some interesting quotes about Obama from Christie:    

"I have to say, the administration, the president himself, and FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate have been outstanding with us so far.  We have a great partnership with them."

"I spoke to the president three times yesterday. He has been incredibly supportive and helpful to our state and not once did he bring up the election. So if he’s not bringing it up, you can be sure that people in New Jersey are not worried about that primarily if one of the guys running isn’t."

"I want to thank the President personally for all his assistance as w recover from the storm."

“The federal government’s response has been great. I was on the phone at midnight again last night with the president, personally, he has expedited the designation of New Jersey as a major disaster area” 

“the president has been all over this and deserves great credit.” ”He gave me his number at the White House and told me to call him if I needed anything”

No comments:

Post a Comment