Sunday, December 30, 2012

Vikings 37, Packers 34

Wow, game of the year?  If you didn't enjoy this game you're not a football fan.  The Vikings knocked off the Packers 37-34 today in Minneapolis.  This win improved the Vikings record to 10-6 on the season and clinched a WILDCARD spot for the Vikings!  Who would have thunk it?  Quite the remarkable turnaround from last years 3-13 season for the Vikings!  The Vikings are peaking at the right time, they've beaten 4 quality team in a row now, the playoffs are all about being hot at the right time, can you say NY Giants II?  Ok, I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but I can dream can't I?  My only disappointment from today was the Adrian Peterson finished 9 yards short of Eric Dickerson's NFL single season rushing record

Observations:

No comments:

Post a Comment