Saturday, March 16, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook

"Silver Linings Playbook" - starring Bradley Cooper & Jennifer Lawrence.  I finally saw this movie!  I liked it, a lot, I can see why is it was so critically acclaimed.  It stars Bradley Cooper as Pat Solitano, a trouble man who moves back in with his parents after a court ordered stint in a mental institution where he was sent to deal with his bi-polar issues.  He's determined to get his life back in order and to reconcile with his ex-wife, those ambitions get a bit complicated though when he meets a girl named Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence).  Tiffany it turns out is fighting a few demons of her own.  Great performances by Cooper and Lawrence (her Academy Award win was well deserved).  Robert DeNiro also did a great job as Pat's father, who coincidently has a few OCD issues himself.  I highly recommend, give it a watch. 

I give it 4 out of 5 stars (*****). 

No comments:

Post a Comment