Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Hangover Part III

"The Hangover Part III" - starring Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms & Zack Galifianakis.  After seeing "The Hangover Part II", I went into this one with rather low expectations but I was pleasantly surprised, it really wasn't bad.  Don't get me wrong, it wasn't nearly as good as the original "The Hangover" but it's certainly well worth a watch.  Unlike Part II, they actually came up with a new storyline on this one. Galifianakis, Helms & Cooper really played off each well, Ken Jeong also did a new job as Mr Chow.  I laughed quite a bit.  They also tied up all the loose ends rather nicely, I think I may miss the Wolfpack.  As with the first two movies, don't leave before all of the final credits have played either, you won't be disappointed.  Give it a watch.

I will give it 3 out of 5 stars (*****).  

No comments:

Post a Comment