Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TPSG's Top 10 Favorite Bands

Keep in mind, this isn't a list of the Top 10 bands ever, just my favorite bands ever.
  1. Guns N' Roses - Axel Rose and Slash, how does it get any better than that?
  2. Pearl Jam - I'll listen to anything Eddie Vedder is involved with.
  3. Nirvana - Kurt Cobain was a man before his time.
  4. U2 - My favorite concert ever was a U2 concert. 
  5. Foo Fighters - Dave Grohl can do no wrong in my book.
  6. Velvet Revolver - American super group, much too short lived.
  7. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Anthony Kiedis & Flea know how to work a crowd.
  8. Van Halen - I loved them with David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar
  9. Green Day - best punk rock band ever?  In my book they are.
  10. Metallica - Best heavy metal band ever? Absolutely.   
Others:   Kiss, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, R.E.M., Aerosmith, Alice in Chains, Linkin Park, The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd

No comments:

Post a Comment