- Has Jan Brewer actually become the voice of reason within the GOP?
- Snow at Salt River Fields? That's not something I ever thought that I'd see.
- AZ Senator John McCain continues to act like a bitter old man.
- Suns acquire Marcus Morris, team him with his brother Markief.
- Broadcasting legend Joe Garagiola retires. One of my all time favorites.
- Can Josh Booty and his knuckleballer make the Diamondbacks pitching squad?
- Court rules Arizona can prosecute sober people for DUI.
- Are the Cardinals still in the running for Alex Smith?
- Should Sheriff Joe Arpaio be nervous about a recall election?
- EJ Montini has a great take on one of the troubles with Charter Schools.
- Are the Cardinals desperate enough at QB to bring in JaMarcus Russell?
- I rather enjoy the ASU Boobs twitter page. Just saying.
- Matt Barkley reportedly impressed the Cardinals at the NFL Scouting Combine.
- Twin Peaks opens in Phoenix.
- Great Phoenix Haboob pic here from the Earth_Pics twitter page.
- Are you concerned about the impact of the Sequester cuts on Arizona?
- Canyon Suites at the Phoenician earns 5 stars from Forbes.
- Zip Realty names Phoenix among best places to sell your home.
- Attendance up for the Phoenix Coyotes.
- Courtyard Scottsdale Salt River named Best LEED Hotel 2012.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Posted by Dude at 3:39 AM