Saturday, February 9, 2013

Here Comes the Boom

"Here Comes the Boom" starring Kevin James, Henry Winkler & Salma Hayak.  

I had very low expectations for this movie, but I must say, I was pleasantly surprised, it was funny, it was heartfelt, it was inspiring, those are things you can't really say about all of Kevin James movies.  It's about a high school biology teacher Scott Voss (Kevin James) who decides to turn to MMA to earn enough money to save his school's music program, he becomes a better teacher and person along the way.  It is easily the best Kevin James movie that I've seen.  Also solid were Henry Winkler as the high school music instructor, Salma Hayak as the school nurse and the object of Voss's affection and Bas Rutten as Scott's MMA instructor.  Give it a watch, I recommend.  

I give it 4 out of 5 stars (* * * * *). 

No comments:

Post a Comment