- Did you catch Stephen Colbert's look at Arizona's Gun Posse?
- Arizona Republicans propose bill requiring belief in God to graduate high school.
- Check out Arizona's Top 10 Appearances on the 'Daily Show'.
- John McCain & Krysten Sinema amongst those named Toughest Politicians in Washington.
- Are the Suns interested in Iman Shumpert of the Knicks?
- Fred DuVal files papers to run for Arizona Governor in 2014.
- Judge smacks down Arizona for their defunding of Planned Parenthood.
- Could the Cardinals bring in QB Drew Stanton from the Colts?
- There's nothing I find more comical than the Impeach Obama rallies.
- Spike TV's "Bar Rescue" comes to Scottsdale.
- I love Keith Law's list of the best eats in the Phoenix area. More here.
- An early look at the top 2014 high school football players here.
- Is it time for the Cardinals to consider trading Larry Fitzgerald? Hardly.
- Are you as outraged by Betsey Bayless pay raise as I am? WTF?
- Apparently Arizona Senator John McCain likes to hold grudges.
- How much confidence do you have in Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse?
- Minder Binders lives! In the not too distant future anyways.
- Are the 49ers determined to block Alex Smith from playing for the Cardinals?
- Diamondbacks acquire Tony Campana from the Cubs.
- 'Family Guy' slams Arizona illegal immigration crackdown.
Monday, February 18, 2013
Posted by Dude at 3:16 PM