Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vegas Hotels of Choice

I'm thinking of another trip to Vegas in July, I'm undecided on where to stay.   I usually go somewhat budget, I just need a place to sleep after all.  Summer may be a good time to splurge a little though as the rates are much lower.  Anyways, I've stayed at all of the following hotels in Vegas:
  1. MGM Grand - very nice, great location, a bit pricey
  2. Luxor - my main haunt recently, reasonably priced, good location
  3. Excalibur - reasonably priced, great location, just ok hotel though
  4. Stratosphere - reasonably priced, surprisingly ok hotel, bad location though
  5. Orleans - reasonably priced, nice hotel, off the strip though
  6. Golden Nugget - the only place worthwhile downtown
  7. Sahara - now closed
  8. Riviera - stayed once, won't be back
  9. Palace Station - stayed once, won't be back
  10. Terribles - stayed once, won't be back
  11. Sam Remo - now Hooters, cheap, great location

No comments:

Post a Comment