Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Top 10 Summer TV Shows 2015

Sadly, summer is nearing it's end, and given that, I think that it's time that I rate the summer TV season.  Overall, I was very happy, I was plenty entertained for most of the summer.  Anyways, here goes, my Top 10 Television shows for the summer of 2015:  
  1. Mr. Robot (USA)
  2. Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)
  3. Orange is the New Black (Netflix)
  4. Ballers (HBO)
  5. Zoo (CBS) 
  6. Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll (FX) 
  7. The Brink (HBO) 
  8. Tyrant (FX) 
  9. Married (FX)
  10. Humans (AMC) 
""Mr. Robot" sucked me in like no other new program in quite some time, hopefully they can keep it up.  "Fear the Walking Dead" has gotten off to a great start, I look forward to a long run. "Orange is the New Black" continues to roll.  Being a fan of the Rock, football and Miami, I have really enjoyed "Ballers".  "Zoo" has been a fun adaptation of the James Patterson novel. Dennis Leary pulls off the washed up rocker trying to connect with his newly discovered adult daughter in "Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll".  "The Brink" has a great cast and an offbeat storyline, it's a lot of fun.  "Tyrant" is a very topical look at a brutal mid-east dictator fighting off a caliphate.  "Married" gives a humerus look at marriage.  "Humans" is a very good summer sci-fi series.

Previous Summers:  20142013

No comments:

Post a Comment