Friday, July 30, 2010

Michael Scott Replacement???

Here are my choices to replace Michael Scott on "The Office". 


Ricky Gervais - why not transfer David Brent from the UK headquarters? I think he's an Executive Producer of the show, that would certainly give him reason to sign on. 






Rainn Wilson - Dwight Schrute finally getting his dream job would no doubt lead to plenty of funny story lines. 



Zach Woods - I thought that he was very good as the hapless new guy Gabe Lewis this past season, I think he'd do very well as a replacement to Michael.                              

David Koechner - hilarious as Michael's buddy David Packer, he's got a nice list of credits to his name, I think this would be a genius of a selection. 









Others: Jason Bateman, Rob Corddry, Stephen Root, Rob Schneider, Will Arnett, John Lithgow

No comments:

Post a Comment