Sunday, July 18, 2010

Favorite Sports Teams

I was born in Minnesota and grew up in the Twin Cities area, some of my fondest childhood memories are of visiting old Metropolitan Stadium and believe it or not the Metrodome to watch the Twins (MLB).  I'm also a huge Vikings (NFL) fan, I can still remember the feared purple people eaters.  I've following the Timberwolves (NBA) since their inception.  I've followed the Uninversity of Minnesota (NCAA) for as long as I can remember.  I used to be a North Stars fan (NHL), I was long gone when the Wild joined the NHL but I do still pull for them, just not with the same fervor as the Twins, Vikings, Twolves and Gophers.  Now with all that being said, I now live in Phoenix, AZ where I have been for the past 20 years and I have also developed a fondness for the Arizona teams (the Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Coyotes & Sun Devils).  So I root for all of them, just more so the Minnesota team.  It's all good, I love sports, always have, always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment