Monday, May 3, 2010

Top 10 Players in the NBA

LeBron James' 2nd straight MVP award got me wondering who the best player in the NBA really is.  

Tough call for number 1.  LeBron or Kobe?   Kobe or LeBron?  I think there's a bit of a drop off after those 2.  Both can be unstoppable offensively, both play very good defense.  I think what it comes down to for me is rings, Kobe has 4, LeBron has 0.  I know Kobe has had a better supporting cast but still I don't feel that LeBron has elevated his game enough either when it really matters.   So, my call is:

1-Kobe Bryant - Lakers



2. LeBron James - Cavs
3. Dwayne Wade - Heat
4. Dwight Howard - Magic
5. Kevin Durant - Thunder
6. Deron Williams - Jazz
7. Carmelo Anthony - Nuggets
8. Dirk Nowitzki - Mavs
9. Tim Duncan - Spurs
10.Steve Nash - Suns

Chris Paul would have made the list but who knows how he'll come back from his knee surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment