Monday, May 24, 2010

Best of 2009-2010 Television Season

With the 2009-2010 television season coming to a close I thought that it would be a good time to list my favorite television shows of the 2009-2010 season.   
  1. 30 Rock - Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey, Tracey Morgan, Jack McBrayer, best show on TV.
  2. The Office - still going strong, they need to resign Steve Carell though. 
  3. How I Met Your Mother - the new Friends, very funny.
  4. Modern Family - easily the best new show on TV.
  5. Lost - it was interesting watching them put a wrap on this show. 
  6. 24 - it wasn't their strongest season but you can't beat the non-stop action.  Jack Bauer will be missed.
  7. CSI - Laurence Fishburne stepped in quite nicely for William Peterson in my opinion.
  8. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - hilarious, I just wish they had a longer season.
  9. Friday Night Lights - great sports show. 
  10. Survivor - this show never get's old.

No comments:

Post a Comment