Monday, May 9, 2016

Donald Trump Quotes

"When Mexico sends it's people, they're not sending the best.  They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us.  They're bringing drugs.  They're bringing crime.  They're rapists . . . . and some, I assume, are good people."

"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud."

"I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding."

"I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

"Look at those hands, are they small hands?  And Marco Rubio referred to my hands, if they're small something else must be small.  I guarantee you there's no problem.  I guarantee."

"If I was running 'The View', I'd fire Rosie O'Donnell.  I mean, I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say 'Rosie, you're fired'."

"It's freezing in New York, we need global warming."

"You could see there was blood coming from out of her eyes, blood coming out of her whatever."

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls like me.  Believe me.  And I'll build it very inexpensively.  I'll build a great wall, a great, great wall on our southern border and I will have Mexico pay for that wall.  Mark my words."

"Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out.  I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man - he made a good decision."

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."

"The only card that Hillary Clinton has is the woman's card.  She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get 5 percent of the vote.  The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."

"The point is, you can never be too greedy."

"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously.  That's to be expected."

"Donald J Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States, until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."  

"I have no intentions of ever running for President."



No comments:

Post a Comment