Sunday, May 15, 2016

Best TV Shows of the 2015-16 Season

The 2015-16 television pretty much comes to end this week so I thought it appropriate that I rank my Top 10 Television shows for the 2015-16 Television season.  So without further adieu, here goes:
  1. The Americans - FX
  2. Fargo - FX
  3. The Walking Dead - AMC
  4. Better Call Saul - AMC
  5. Man Seeking Woman - FXX
  6. Grimm - NBC
  7. Modern Family - ABC
  8. Baskets - FX
  9. Gotham - FOX
  10. Brookly Nine-Nine - FOX
I did not include any of the pay TV channels, otherwise "Game of Thrones", "House of Cards", "Orange if the New Black" and who knows what else would have made the list.
"The Americans", "Fargo", "The Walking Dead" & "Better Call Saul" are the clear top of the class.  "Man Seeking Woman" was once again the funniest show of the season.
"Baskets" was the best new show I watched this season, I really enjoyed the dark humor of it, and Louie Anderson is terrific.
As for the cancelled shows that I will miss?  Not many, although I wish FOX had have given "The Grinder" more time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment