Monday, August 4, 2014

Arizona Primary Elections

It's time for my Arizona Primary Election endorsements!

Keep in mind, I'm a democrat, I almost always vote democrat, I suggest other follow suit.

I'm only listing the districts that I will be voting in, I honestly don't know the other districts well enough to give a valid opinion on them.

Governor
Democrat - Fred DuVal, this is an easy one, he's the only candidate
Republican - Scott Smith, everyone else is to the far right.

U.S. Congressional District 9
Democrat - Krysten Sinema, she's not the perfect candidate, but does deserve another term.
Republican - blah, nobody worth mentioning.

Arizona House of Representative District 24
Lela Alston & Ken Clark are easy picks, Richard Bauer is not my cup of tea.

Secretary of State
Democrat - Terry Goddard - there is nobody in the state more qualified for this position.
Republican - Michele Reagan.  I'm not comfortable with Wil Cardon or Justin Pierce.

Attorney General 
Felecia Rotellini - if only she had won last time.  It's time to fix this mistake.

Scottsdale City Council (3)  
1-Linda Milhaven - I have no issues with the job she has done so far.
2-Dennis Robbins - I have no issues with the job he has done so far.
3-Jennifer Peterson - supports the bar district & McDowell Road corridor redevelopment.
Others:  Bill Crawford would be horrible for the bar district.  Michael Auerbach has the dreaded Tea Party support.  Kathy Littlefield's connection to Bob Littlefield is not a good thing in my opinion.  Cindy Hill would probably be fourth on my list, followed by David Smith I just haven't heard enough from either of them to warrant selecting either of them over the top 3 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment