Monday, July 8, 2013

World War Z

"World War Z" starring Brad Pitt & Mireille Enos.  Action, suspense, drama and a worldwide zombie pandemic, what more could you ask for in a summer movie.  I really enjoyed this one, in fact I think that it may be the best movie that I have seen so far this year.  It moves briskly through nearly two hours, the special effects were top notch, the acting was very good, there's really not much not to like.  It was also much more smart than gory, I didn't expect that coming from a zombie move.  Brad Pitt was also excellent as UN employee Gerry Lane who first must save his family then the world.  I'm finding that I generally like most movies that Brad Pitt is in, he's doing an excellent job of picking roles.  Anyways, I was highly entertained, I highly recommend.  

I will give it 4 out of 5 stars (*****). 

No comments:

Post a Comment