Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hangover 2 .....

......opens today!  I can't wait to see it!  I have high hopes for this one as I thought the original 'Hangover' was probably the funniest movie I've ever seen. Unfortunately, sequels rarely live up to their originals.  We'll see.



**** Update****  FYI, I did see this movie on 06/02/2011.  My original take was correct, it did not live up to the original (what sequel does though?).  Still, I enjoyed it, if you liked the first one I think you'll like the second one.  You just need to go into knowing that it's not breaking new ground, it's basically the same movie as the first one just in a different setting (Thailand).  It actually kind of irks me that people are criticizing it for not being more original, WTF did they expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment