Sunday, October 3, 2010

MLB Playoffs Set

The MLB regular season is now officially over and the playoffs are set.  Final standings can be found here

The playoff match ups are:

American League:
Tampa Bay Rays vs Texas Rangers
Minnesota Twins vs New York Yankees

National League:
Philadelphia Phillies vs Cincinnati Reds
San Francisco Giants vs Atlanta Braves

I've got to go with the Rays and the Yankees in the AL and Phillies and the Giants in the NL in round 1.  My heart says to go with the Twins but they finished the season miserably (2-8 since they clinched) and I think they may have lost their momentum, add in the fact that the Yankees have really had the Twins number for the last several years and I don't see a good finish.  I will keep my fingers crossed though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment