Thursday, June 10, 2010

Abortion

Here's my thoughts on abortion.  I really think that there is almost always a better alternative than to end a pregnancy with an abortion.  First of all, how about a little birth control before hand?  Abortion as birth control is totally unacceptable IMO.  Next, there's more than enough people looking to adopt, most of those people are more than qualified to raise a child in a loving, financially stable environment.  Lastly, if you did the deed, you should accept the responsibility, time to grow up.  All that being said, I also don't think I have the right to tell somebody else what to do with their body, that decision should be left to those involved, for that reason I am against overturning Roe v Wade and consider myself to be Pro-choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment