Saturday, June 4, 2016

RIP Muhammed Ali

RIP Muhammed Ali, great boxer, greater person.

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.  His eyes can't hit what his eyes can't see.  Now you see me, now you don't.  George thinks he will, but I know he won't."

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."

"I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I can't possibly be beat."

"Don't count the days, make the days count."

"It isn't hard to be humble when you're as great as I am."

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wears you out, it's the pebble in your shoe."

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

"A man who has no imagination, has no wings."

"I've wrestled with alligators.  I've tussled with a whale.  I done handcuffed lightning.  And throw thunder in jail."

"Hating people because of their color is wrong.  And it doesn't matter what color does the hating.  It's just plain wrong."

"It's not bragging if you can back it up."

"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right."

No comments:

Post a Comment