Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Timberwolves Coaching Update

The Minnesota Timberwolves are still in the market for a new head coach.  I listed my top choices awhile back, but that list has dwindled considerably.  They did flirt with Memphis coach Dave Joerger, but that fizzled out.  I've heard some rumors that owner Glen Taylor is very high on Sam Mitchell, I doubt that is a name that would inspire much hope amongst the masses though.  At this point, I hope that Flip Saunders continues to resists the temptation to name himself as head coach, in my opinion that's just a recipe for disaster.  Perhaps it time they expanded their search a bit (maybe think a bit outside of the box).  That being said, here's an updated list of my Top 10 candidates to become the next head coach of the Minnesota Timberwolves:

No comments:

Post a Comment