Thursday, August 22, 2013

MSNBC Lineup

As you've probably noticed, I'm a big fan of MSNBC, I flip on "Morning Joe" while getting ready for work in the mornings, then come home to "Politics Nation" and "Hardball With Chris Matthews" and will then occasionally tune into "The Rachel Maddow Show", "The Last Word With Lawrence O'Donnell" and "All In With Chris Hayes" in the evenings.   

I was thrilled to hear that they are bringing "The Ed Show" back to weekdays, it was a mistake to move this show to the weekends in the first place, I'm glad they are finally admitting as much.  I just wish they'd put it back in it's old time slot too so that it would be exposed to more people.  Speaking of which, I wish more people would tune in to these shows, they provide a terrific counter balance to all the distorted trash that get's put out by Fox News.  I honestly think it would make us a better country if more people did watch.  Knowledge is power and that is what you get with MSNBC.  So tune in already!  Educate yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment