Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Netflix Streaming Plan

I've been getting DVD's from Netflix for years but just recently bought a Roku device and added the Netflix streaming service.  I'm loving it so far.  I admit, the fact that they are now airing their own original programming played a major factor in my decision.  I've already finished watching "House of Cards" and the new season of "Arrested Development".   I loved "House of Cards", it immediately ranks as one of my favorite television shows, "Arrested Development" not so much, after all the build up I was honestly a bit let down.  Still, it's quality programming and I'm hoping there is much more to come, I also love the fact that the entire season is released at one time, you can watch them all in one sitting if you so choose. They could very well change the face of how we watch television if they keep this up.  You also get a whole library of films/television shows that you can watch at your leisure.  If I had a criticism, it's that they really don't have a lot of newly released movies available on their streaming service (you still need to get the DVD's mailed to you for that), if they can fix that problem, and I don't know why it's not possible, they will absolutely rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment