Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011 NFL Season Starts Today!

The 2011 NFL Season kicks off tonight so I thought that it would be a good time to give my 2011-12 NFL Predictions.   Here goes: 

NFC East:     1)  Philadelphia, 2) Dallas, 3) NY Giants, 4) Washington
NFC North:   1) Green Bay,  2) Detroit. 3) Minnesota, 4) Chicago
NFC South:   1) Atlanta, 2) New Orleans, 3) Tampa Bay, 4) Carolina
NFC West:    1) Arizona, 2) St Louis, 3) San Francisco, 4) Seattle

AFC East:      1) NY Jets, 2) New England, 3) Miami, 4) Buffalo
AFC North:    1) Baltimore, 2) Pittsburgh, 3) Cleveland, 4) Cincinnati
AFC South:    1) Houston, 2) Tennessee, 3) Indianapolis, 4) Jacksonville
AFC West:     1) San Diego, 2) Kansas City, 3) Oakland, 4) Denver

NFC Playoffs:  Eagles, Packers, Falcons, Cardinals, Saints, Buccaneers
AFC Playoffs:  Jets, Ravens, Texans, Chargers, Patriots, Steelers

NFC Championship:  Packers vs Falcons
AFC Championship:  Jets vs Ravens

Super Bowl:   Packers vs Ravens

Super Bowl Champions:  Baltimore Ravens

I went with this same Super Bowl prediction last year, it is certainly plausible again this year IMO.  I'll go with the Ravens this year, it's just too hard to repeat.  I think the addition of Kevin Kolb will help the Cardinals win the very weak NFC West.  I think the Vikings will surprise some people this year, I like the coaching change, the changes to the offense and the addition of Donovan McNabb (yes, I think he will rebound from last years disaster in Washington).  I think the Lions will also be much improved (especially if Matthew Stafford can stay healthy for once).   I'm not high on the Bears, I don't see them having anywhere near as good a year this year.   MVP pick?   How can you not go with Aaron Rodgers of the Packers?   

No comments:

Post a Comment