Sunday, February 22, 2015

2015 Academy Award Predictions

The 2015 Academy Awards are tonight.  I love the movies, I can't wait!


Here are my predictions for the major categories:

Best Picture:
Will win:  Birdman ***
Should win:  Boyhood

Best Actor:
Will win:  Eddie Redmayne - The Theory of Everything ***
Should win:  Eddie Redmayne - The Theory of Everything

Best Actress:
Will win:  Julianne Moore - Still Alice  ***
Should win:  Julianne Moore - Still Alice

Best Supporting Actor:
Will win:  J.K. Simmons - Whiplash  ***
Should win:  J.K. Simmons - Whiplash

Best Supporting Actress:
Will win:  Patricia Arquette - Boyhood  ***
Should win:  Patricia Arquette - Boyhood

Best Director:
Will win:  Alejandro G. Inarritu - Birdman  ***
Should win:  Richard Linklater - Boyhood

***Edited to add Actual Winners***
5 of 5 on my preditions!  Do I know my movies or what? 


No comments:

Post a Comment