Monday, August 2, 2010

AZ Primary Elections

I received my early ballot for the Arizona Primary elections this past weekend.  I know that my endorsements are highly anticipated, so here goes (and for the record I am a registered democrat so these are all obviously democratic candidates):

U.S. SENATOR
Rodney Glassman

US REPRESENTATIVE IN CONGRESS - District 5
Harry Mitchell

GOVERNOR
Terry Goddard

STATE SENATOR
David Schapira


STATE REPRESENTATIVE - District 17
Ed Ableser

SECRETARY OF STATE
Chris Deschene

ATTORNEY GENERAL
Felecia Rotellini

STATE TREASURER
Andrei Cherny

SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS
Penny Kotterman

CORPORATE COMMISSION
Renz Jennings
Jorge Luis Garcia

CLERK OF THE SUPERIOR COURT
Sherry B Williams

JUSTICE OF THE PEACE - University Lakes
Kathy Hayden

For more info on the candidates, www.azcentral.com puts out a very good election guide, it can be found HERE.  I don't care if you don't vote for my endorsements (although I highly recommend it), I do care if you vote though.  Please vote, it's your obligation as a citizen of this great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment