Saturday, January 8, 2011

TPSG Top 10 Movies of 2010

I think I saw fewer movies in 2010 than any year in the past decade, I don't know what that's about, life I guess, anyways, of the movies I did see, here's my top 10 list.  
  1. The Social Network - Jesse Eisenberg
  2. The Fighter - Mark Wahlberg
  3. Inception - Leonardo DeCaprio
  4. The Town - Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner
  5. The Ghost Writer - Ewan McGregor
  6. Restrepo - Documentary
  7. Hot Tub Time Machine - John Cusak
  8. The Crazies - Timothy Olyphant
  9. The Kids Are All Right - Julianne Moore, Annette Bening
  10. Kick-Ass - Aaron Johnson

Oh, and not to leave out the worst movie of 2010, this is an easy choice, Jonah Hex, not even Megan Fox playing a prostitute could save this stinker of a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment